Can I Change the Name Of My Facebook Page

Can I Change the Name Of My Facebook Page: You are not the first individual who creates a fan page for his/her brand name or company and after that chooses to alter its name. Can I Change the Name Of My Facebook Page, Nor are you the only individual who developed 2 fan pages with various objectives, which gradually have actually come to share a typical one, and you now find it too time-consuming to need to upgrade two pages about the same thing.
How%2BDo%2BI%2BChange%2BMy%2BName%2BOn%2BMy%2BFacebook%2BPage

If you are one of those persons who change up their minds (simply like we do!), here are some solutions for the modifications you wish to implent on your page.


Can I Change the Name Of My Facebook Page


1. How can I change my fan page name?

If you have less than 200 fans:

Page admins and content designers can easily alter the fan page name following these actions:

- Click on "Edit page" on the top of the page and select the "Update page info" on the drop-down menu.
Can%2BYou%2BChange%2BThe%2BName%2BOf%2BA%2BFacebook%2BPage

- Click on "Edit" beside the name, change it and conserve the changes.
Can%2BYou%2BChange%2BYour%2BFacebook%2BBusiness%2BPage%2BName

If you have more than 200 fans:.

You need to fill out a kind to ask for a change of name. Therefore, for pages with over 200 fans, you require to follow the actions above and, instead of changing the name and saving modifications, you have to click "Demand change".
Change%2BFacebook%2BPage%2BName

When you alter the name and click on "Request modification", a mechanised procedure will start. Depending upon the factor for change (i.e. spelling mistake or a more substantial change), it will take more or less time for Facebook to carry out the modification.
Change%2BName%2BOf%2BFacebook%2BPage

Prior to you ask for the modification, I suggest you take a little appearance at the Standards for Page names.

2. How do I combine two different fan pages that serve a single function?

If you are the page admin for two various pages, you can merge them into a single one, in case they serve the exact same purpose and have comparable names. To do so, you simply have to follow the steps below:.

- Go to the Facebook page you wish to keep and click on "Edit page". Then, choose "Edit settings" from the drop-down menu.
Change%2BName%2BOn%2BFacebook%2BPage

- Pick the "Combine pages" alternative from the "Edit settings" menu.
Change%2BPage%2BName%2BFacebook

- Here you will be asked to either select a page to combine your other page into or to complete a kind (much like we described earlier) to ask for the combination of your pages.
Facebook%2BChange%2BPage%2BName

- In the 2nd case, you will be asked to fill in the form and pick the pages you want to merge and the page you want to keep.
Facebook%2BPage%2BName%2BChange

Exactly what occurs as soon as you merge the 2 fan pages?

- The 'Likes' and 'check-ins' will combine.
- All other material in the page will be permanently erased from the page you combine: this consists of posts, pictures and username.
- The content of the page you are keeping will stay the exact same (except for the increase in the number of 'Likes' and 'check-ins' as an outcome of the combination).
- The page you combine will be eliminated from Facebook and the change will be permanent.

Thus the article Can I Change the Name Of My Facebook Page thank you visiting from me hopefully can help you.
Can I Change the Name Of My Facebook Page Can I Change the Name Of My Facebook Page Reviewed by Ed F8 on 04:01 Rating: 5

No comments